Personal Injury LawyerJacksonville, IL
The Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. Car Accidents happen, work injuries occur, and when these accidents happen, it is critically important that you get the full care and recovery that you or your loved one needs. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Jacksonville can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn’t going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Jacksonville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Jacksonville is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Jacksonville and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Jacksonville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Jacksonville – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Jacksonville use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. This is a tactic that businesses use to make sure that they don’t have to pay out too much to injured workers. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Jacksonville know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Jacksonville – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Jacksonville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Jacksonville residents with exceptional legal representation. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Jacksonville
Workers’ Compensation Jacksonville
Motorcycle Accidents Jacksonville