Personal Injury LawyerKirkwood, MO
The Kirkwood Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight on behalf of your or your loved one to ensure that you get the financial compensation and recovery you deserve. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. Going it alone isn’t always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood will fight to protect your rights and protect your recovery.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Kirkwood to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Kirkwood Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your personal injury case, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Kirkwood – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Kirkwood is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. We’ve been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Kirkwood – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Kirkwood now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Kirkwood – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. Understanding and practicing several different types of personal injury law allows our lawyers to respond to cases in several different ways. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a tactic that businesses use to make sure that they don’t have to pay out too much to injured workers. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Kirkwood know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Kirkwood – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Kirkwood – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Kirkwood
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of Kirkwood residents. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Kirkwood
Workers’ Compensation Kirkwood
Motorcycle Accidents Kirkwood