Personal Injury LawyerLitchfield, IL
The Litchfield Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Litchfield to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Litchfield Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Litchfield – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Litchfield is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Litchfield and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we’re here to help you the entire way. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. We’ve been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Litchfield – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Litchfield now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Litchfield – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – The typical cause of car accidents is negligence. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Litchfield have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Litchfield know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Our firm understands that these cases are difficult, and we make sure that the families who come to us are fully taken care of. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Litchfield – Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Litchfield – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Litchfield
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Litchfield residents with exceptional legal representation. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Litchfield
Workers’ Compensation Litchfield
Motorcycle Accidents Litchfield