Personal Injury LawyerMarshall, IL
The Marshall Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won't do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Marshall Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. You won't owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Marshall - Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Marshall is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. It's our firm's great pride to take on personal injury cases in Marshall and fight for our client's recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, and that will be our firms only priority. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law is dedicated to protecting the rights and recoveries of individuals who have been harmed by negligent actions. We've been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case - We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Marshall - Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren't able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Marshall now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
How To Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer For Me
How do you determine which personal injury lawyer is right for you? As yo …
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know how long you have to file a personal injury claim? Or when th …
When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer. Accidents and injuries are always …
Personal Injury Law Firm Marshall - Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims - Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Marshall know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims - Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims - Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims - When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don't need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Marshall know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims - Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We're going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Marshall - Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It's called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Marshall - Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Marshall
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Marshall area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Marshall
Workers' Compensation Marshall
Motorcycle Accidents Marshall