Personal Injury LawyerMartinsville, IL
The Martinsville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Martinsville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Martinsville is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s passion and privilege to fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we’re here to help you the entire way. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Martinsville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Martinsville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Martinsville – Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Martinsville requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Martinsville residents deal with. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Martinsville use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Martinsville know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Martinsville – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Martinsville – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Martinsville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Martinsville area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. When an accident happens, it often harms more than just your body, it can also cause damage to your mental health and financial stability. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Martinsville
Workers’ Compensation Martinsville
Motorcycle Accidents Martinsville