Personal Injury LawyerMcLeansboro, IL
The McLeansboro Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in McLeansboro are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. Your rehabilitation and financial health should be taken care of by the parties that caused your injuries, but often, those who are negligent will fight your claim to ensure you get as little as possible.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive McLeansboro Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in McLeansboro immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer McLeansboro – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in McLeansboro is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s passion and privilege to fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in McLeansboro immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer McLeansboro – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in McLeansboro now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm McLeansboro – Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in McLeansboro need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team takes on all types of personal injury claims, and this actually gives our lawyers exceptional experience that they can use towards their clients advantage. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – The typical cause of car accidents is negligence. Our Car Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. This can happen in the form of errors in diagnoses, missed diagnosis, error in treatments, errors in after care or errors in health management.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in McLeansboro know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should pass because of the terrible and negligent actions of another. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer McLeansboro – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm McLeansboro – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas McLeansboro
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of McLeansboro residents. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents McLeansboro
Workers’ Compensation McLeansboro
Motorcycle Accidents McLeansboro