Personal Injury LawyerNashville, IL
The Nashville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. All of your injuries and losses should be reimbursed by those who harmed you, but you’re most likely going to have to fight to make them do it.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Nashville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Nashville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Nashville fights for the full rights and recoveries of our clients. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Nashville and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we’re here to help you the entire way. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. We’ve been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Nashville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Nashville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Nashville – Claim Types
Personal Injury Lawyers in Nashville need to have experience with a vast array of injury cases. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Our lawyers practice all areas of personal injury law, and this allows our team to respond to a personal injury claim from several different directions. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – The typical cause of car accidents is negligence. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Nashville use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Nashville know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Our firm understands that these cases are difficult, and we make sure that the families who come to us are fully taken care of. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. Your family deserves to recover from this terrible accident, and we’re going to help you.
Personal Injury Lawyer Nashville – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Nashville – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Nashville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Nashville area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. When an accident happens, it often harms more than just your body, it can also cause damage to your mental health and financial stability. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Nashville
Workers’ Compensation Nashville
Motorcycle Accidents Nashville