Personal Injury LawyerPhelps County, MO
The Phelps County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. When accidents happen, getting the right medical attention immediately following the accident is extremely important. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm to take on your personal injury case in Phelps County is critically important to whether or not you will get a full recovery, or a partial settlement that will force you to pay out of pocket for your care. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Phelps County Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your personal injury case, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Phelps County – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Phelps County zealously pursues the rights and recoveries of our clients, and makes sure that those who harmed you are held fully liable. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Phelps County and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we’re here to help. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Phelps County – Personal Injury Law Videos
Are there legal questions you need to ask, but don’t have time to go into a lawyers office? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Phelps County now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Phelps County – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Phelps County have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Phelps County know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Our firm understands that these cases are difficult, and we make sure that the families who come to us are fully taken care of. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Phelps County – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Phelps County – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Phelps County
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Phelps County area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. When an accident happens, it often harms more than just your body, it can also cause damage to your mental health and financial stability. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Phelps County
Workers’ Compensation Phelps County
Motorcycle Accidents Phelps County