Personal Injury LawyerPike County, MO
The Pike County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Pike County to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. All of your injuries and losses should be reimbursed by those who harmed you, but you’re most likely going to have to fight to make them do it.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Pike County Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Pike County – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Pike County is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Pike County and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Our firm will dedicate our time and passion towards ensuring that you get the recovery you need and deserve. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Pike County – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you have several legal questions you would like to as a lawyer? Do real client testimonials answer your questions? We have several videos giving detailed responses to legal questions, as well as dozens of client testimonials. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Pike County now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Pike County – Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Pike County requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Pike County residents deal with. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our team has exceptional experience with every facet of personal injury law because we practice every area of personal injury law. Case types often overlap, and having knowledge of the different types allows our lawyers to be more comprehensive and prepared in their strategies. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Pike County know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Pike County know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Pike County – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Pike County – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Pike County
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who proudly serve the Pike County area with the highest standard of representation, litigation, guidance, and support. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Pike County
Workers’ Compensation Pike County
Motorcycle Accidents Pike County