Personal Injury LawyerTaylorville, IL
The Taylorville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law take on personal injury claims and fight to make sure that their clients receive 100% of the care and compensation they deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. Going it alone isn’t always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Taylorville will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your personal injury case absolutely makes the difference between receiving a full recovery, and having to pay out of pocket for all of your medical costs. All of your injuries and losses should be reimbursed by those who harmed you, but you’re most likely going to have to fight to make them do it.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Taylorville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. In fact, you don’t owe any fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your personal injury case, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Taylorville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Taylorville is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Taylorville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Taylorville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Taylorville – Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Taylorville requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Taylorville residents deal with. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Taylorville use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – This type of personal injury case occurs when a doctor, health professional, hospital or other health service provider fails to supply a standard of reasonable care. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Taylorville know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Taylorville – Lawyer Resources
If you want more information about what you should expect for your lawsuit, we have more information. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Taylorville – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Taylorville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Taylorville residents with exceptional legal representation. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Taylorville
Workers’ Compensation Taylorville
Motorcycle Accidents Taylorville