Personal Injury LawyerTroy, IL
The Troy Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Troy to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. All of your injuries and losses should be reimbursed by those who harmed you, but you’re most likely going to have to fight to make them do it.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Troy Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Troy – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Troy is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight hard for our clients’ rights because we know that major business, corporations, and insurance companies take advantage of the average person because they know that you either can’t afford to fight them, or don’t know the correct steps to take to hold them legally accountable for the damages they caused you. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Troy and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on a wide range of cases, and this means that we often take on difficult and long-shot cases as well. Several of our cases have made it into the news recently. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Troy – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
Personal Injury Law Firm Troy – Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Troy requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Troy residents deal with. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Troy use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – Employers that care little for their employee’s health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Troy know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We’re dedicated towards making sure that your family is given what it is owed.
Personal Injury Lawyer Troy – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Troy – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Troy
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of Troy residents. Our team takes on claims of all types, and we’ve helped thousands get the care and compensation they would have otherwise not received. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Troy
Workers’ Compensation Troy
Motorcycle Accidents Troy