Personal Injury LawyerWarren County, MO
The Warren County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. Going it alone isn’t always the answer. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County will fight to protect your rights and protect your recovery.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Warren County can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn’t going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Warren County Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Warren County – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Warren County zealously pursues the rights and recoveries of our clients, and makes sure that those who harmed you are held fully liable. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, and that will be our firms only priority. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Warren County – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Warren County now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
- What are Missouri’s Trucking Regulations?
- What Are You Entitled to After Being Injured on the Job?
Personal Injury Law Firm Warren County – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Knowing the difference between a car accident case and a truck accident case seems simple, but there are many different laws and statutes that can arise in a truck accident case that can be the deciding factor in whether or not the case is successful. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our law firm has experience taking on all types of claims, and our lawyers can use this experience to your benefit. Our lawyers practice all areas of personal injury law, and this allows our team to respond to a personal injury claim from several different directions. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Warren County know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice can happen when a doctor, healthcare professional, hospital, or other health service center acts in a negligent way or neglects to provide a standard of reasonable care, and this action leads to the patient being injured. Errors in diagnoses, diagnosis that are missed, errors in treatment, or errors in after care can be classified as medical malpractice.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. Businesses often use this tactic to convince injured workers that they don’t need more medical care. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Warren County know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Warren County – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Warren County – Legal Books
We also have longer content in the form of legal books. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Warren County
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Warren County residents with exceptional legal representation. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Warren County
Workers’ Compensation Warren County
Motorcycle Accidents Warren County