Personal Injury LawyerWellsville, MO
The Wellsville Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Injuries and accidents happen, and when they do, you make sure that you or your loved one always gets the care they need. The person who harmed you is going to have a lawyer, and if you try to fight them alone, you most likely will lose. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wellsville are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm in Wellsville to fight on your behalf makes all of the difference, and can determine whether you get a full financial and medical recovery, or a weak partial settlement. You deserve to recover from those who injured you, and that includes medical costs, financial costs, and any other applicable losses, but chances are that the person or business that harmed you isn’t going to do it without a fight.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Wellsville Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wellsville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Wellsville – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Wellsville is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We fight major corporations, states, negligent business owners, and any others who have caused our clients harm. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
Every claim is different, and what you are able to recover for your claim is going to be directly influenced by the circumstances of your claim. Our firm will dedicate our time and passion towards ensuring that you get the recovery you need and deserve. Recovering from injuries is often difficult, and our firm invests our full attention in ensuring that you or your loved one is fully cared for. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Wellsville immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Wellsville – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Would you be interested in hearing from real people about their experience with Burger Law? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Wellsville now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Personal Injury Law Firm Wellsville – Claim Types
With Personal Injury Lawyers in Wellsville, experience is important and having experience with multiple different case types often is the deciding factor in a case. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. A lawyer that only specializes in a certain type of injury claim may not have the experience to take on other cases.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. Understanding and practicing several different types of personal injury law allows our lawyers to respond to cases in several different ways. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car Accidents are typically caused by negligent actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Wellsville have collected great recoveries for our clients, and always push for the maximum possible recovery for each accident.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Large trucks almost always cause catastrophic injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a common tactic businesses use to protect themselves. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Wellsville know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Wellsville – Lawyer Resources
Understanding the processes that entail a lawsuit is important and can help you get an idea of where your claim is. We have a podcast that can answer your questions. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Wellsville – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Wellsville
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Wellsville residents with exceptional legal representation. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. When an accident happens, it often harms more than just your body, it can also cause damage to your mental health and financial stability. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Wellsville
Workers’ Compensation Wellsville
Motorcycle Accidents Wellsville