Personal Injury Attorney in Robinson, IL. Knowing how to protect your rights after an accident or serious injury can be complicated and overwhelming. At Burger Law, we provide experienced legal counsel to victims of personal injury and the families of victims of wrongful death claims. With decades of experience and extensive legal knowledge, our Robinson injury attorneys are committed to offering aggressive and high-quality representation. We help clients understand the road ahead and how to travel it in order to obtain fair and just compensation for all lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and, if applicable, punitive damages. The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law will be your legal advocates through the entire process.
Contact a Robinson Personal Injury Lawyer
The professionals at Burger Law support clients who have faced personal injury from any type of accident. Whether you have endured a damaging trucking accident, a dangerous product, slip and fall, or anything in between, we have the ability to provide you with the legal guidance needed. Burger Law gives each case the time and attention required to ensure the best outcome for our clients. If you would like to learn more about our Robinson personal injury attorneys or to schedule a free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Robinson, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading