Semi-Truck Accidents Blue Ash, OH
You’ve been hurt in a truck crash, and now you need someone to fight for your rights.
Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers Blue Ash, OH. The last thing you should worry about are depositions, legal contracts, or other legal matters involving your case or claim. Our Blue Ash, OH, truck accident attorneys help victims get back on their feet. This includes full-service legal representation, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to call one of our semi-truck accident attorneys in Blue Ash, OH, now to get more information about our services. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Our Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers are ready to help, no matter where you are.
What To Do After a Semi-Truck Accident in Blue Ash, OH
When you are prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Attorneys in Blue Ash. We do not charge you with any fees unless we successfully win your case, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
One of your priorities should be to get medical treatment. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling a truck accident case. You can read more about this in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Blue Ash, OH.
Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents
If you have been in a truck accident in Blue Ash, OH, the most important things you should do is get legal representation. Common causes of these accidents include the following:
- Distracted Driving and Texting
- DUI / DWI
- Failing to Yield
- Hit and Runs
- Reckless Driving
- Construction Zones
- Rain or Bad Weather
If you are unfortunate to fall victim to a truck accident, the most important thing you can do is to contact a local Blue Ash, OH, truck crash attorney as soon as possible. Typically, a lawyer will be assigned to your case and investigation will begin. Medical records, crash reports, eye-witness testimonies, and other information is incredibly important. Luckily, our team is available to help you from start to finish.
Semi-Truck Accident Damages and Compensation
If you have been involved in a truck accident, you may be compensated for a variety of special and general damages. Here are a few:
- Lost Wages: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Bills: Any rehab, prescription drugs, surgeries, etc., you can have those expenses reimbursed. This is why it is important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This can include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There are a wide range of damages that may be recovered. Our legal team will investigate every opportunity for compensation.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Never drive if you have been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Our Blue Ash, OH, semi-truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being safe. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Being part of a semi truck or car crash accident in Blue Ash, OH, is traumatizing.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Auto accidents are traumatic, violent events that can cause serious life-changing injuries. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries typically happen when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not treated. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that is not visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are often severe injuries because the nervous system of your body relies upon your spine and when it’s damaged, you can lose the function of your limbs. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
Your recovery and your financial health may be at stake if you have been involved in a semi-truck accident in Blue Ash, you need to speak with our lawyers as soon as possible.
You should even take any injury seriously. See the short video below that explains internal damages:
Semi-Truck Accident Results
At Burger Law, we believe that results matter. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Below are a few recent examples of auto accident settlements we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas our firm specialize in:
No matter what the injury is, it is very important to collect evidence. This includes:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Witness testimonies, photos of the accident, and police reports.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. You should track any pain and suffering, lost earning opportunities, and other negative effects after an accident.
Our firm understands how difficult it is to be a victim. Do not hesitate to call one of our attorneys now for more information. Protecting your accident claim when it happens can help ensure that you get the recovery you need and financial settlement you deserve.
Semi-Truck Accident Liability
Liable parties may include other motorists, the semi-truck company, the driver, the owner of the truck, or even the truck’s manufacturer.
Establishing the degree of liability for all involved parties is often critical after a truck accident in Blue Ash, OH. Most courts apply a philosophy of pure comparative fault to semi truck accidents, which means that anyone considered liable for any percentage of an accident must compensate the other drivers. Trucking and insurance companies use liability laws to their advantage and attempt to shift liability from their drivers onto other drivers. Contact Burger Law’s Blue Ash, OH, semi-truck accident attorneys today for more information about compensation and what to do after an accident.
Your entire life can change if you or a family member have been in an auto accident. Below are a few resources created by our Blue Ash, OH, auto accident lawyers. View a web version of What to Do After a Car Accident book here.
When you are injured in a truck accident, the first step you should always take is going to a doctor to make sure you are OK. Your health is more important than pride, and your recovery may depend on medical care that you’ve been putting off. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our truck crash lawyers in Blue Ash, OH, to see how we can help you with your claim, hold the other party liable for the accidents, and ensure that you get the recovery you deserve for your injuries.
- Leading Causes of Car Accidents
- What Should I Do as the Passenger in a Car Accident?
- Why Is the Insurance Company Motivated to Settle?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Are My Rights If My Family Member is Killed in a Truck Accident?