Sexual Assault LawyerBloomsdale, MO
Burger Law pursues sexual assault cases to the furthest extent of the law, and we’ll take on the attackers, the place of business that allowed the assault, and any other responsible parties to ensure our clients get the full recovery they deserve. Our Attorneys take these cases extremely seriously, and we will always place your needs first. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We are here for you, and nothing else, regardless of the trials of the case. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We work to ensure that the legal process is not re-victimizing and that survivors are empowered throughout the process. If you or your child is assaulted at a hotel, a church, at school, or anywhere else, call us for advice. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Bloomsdale, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
We fight for you, and nothing else. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
Can you legally recover from the crime? What can you recover? How long can the case take? Missouri and Illinois have detailed laws regarding sexual assault there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Bloomsdale now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Nothing is more important than your health and your recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Bloomsdale vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Bloomsdale residents who were harmed by criminals. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Bloomsdale
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Bloomsdale – Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.