Sexual Assault LawyerCarrolton, IL
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. Our main goal is your recovery, and seeking justice for the crime committed against you. We have extensive experience in working with survivors of sexual assault to help them navigate through the difficult, emotional experience. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the process, we will make sure that you are given the support and care that you need. If you or your child is assaulted at a hotel, a church, at school, or anywhere else, call us for advice. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Carrolton, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We’re here to help you heal, and we can help you through every step of your claim and we won’t stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of what you deserve. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What Laws will we use to defend your rights? What can you recover? What are you entitled to? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Carrolton now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
If you or a loved one has been assaulted, you can use the laws to make sure that the criminal is held accountable, and that your recovery is also ensured. You deserve to fully recover, and you are entitled to a full recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Carrolton always place the needs of our Carrolton clients first, and we never stop fighting until you get everything you need. We can help you or your loved during this difficult time, and we never stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of recovery that you deserve.
Sexual Assault Attorney Carrolton
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your health and your recovery are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Lawyers are dedicated to your case, and we can help you get all of the care that you need. You are owed a recovery. If you have any further questions about Sexual Assault Claims in Carrolton, how our Personal Injury Lawyers can help your claim, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Carrolton – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Carrolton, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.