Sexual Assault LawyerCaseyville, IL
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys take these cases extremely seriously, and we will always place your needs first. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We are here for you, and nothing else, regardless of the trials of the case. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. Our Team will fight for your rights, regardless of the costs. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Caseyville, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
Can you legally recover from the crime? What can you recover? How long can the case take? There are several statutes and laws that cover sexual assault both in Missouri and Illinois there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you want to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Caseyville now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
Remember, you have rights guaranteed to you by law, and you can recover and seek justice. You deserve to fully recover, and you are entitled to a full recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Caseyville vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Caseyville residents who were harmed by criminals. Our team is dedicated to helping you through this difficult case, and we will always place your needs first.
Sexual Assault Attorney Caseyville
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your health and your recovery are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. You deserve a recovery, and with our firm, you will get one. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Caseyville can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Caseyville – Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.