Sexual Assault LawyerElsberry, MO
Burger Law fights for the full rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault, and we never stop fighting until all responsible parties have been held accountable. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. Our Team will fight for your rights, regardless of the costs. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Elsberry, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. We’re here to help you heal, and we can help you through every step of your claim and we won’t stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of what you deserve. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? Missouri and Illinois have detailed laws regarding sexual assault there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Using these laws, we will fight hard for you. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Elsberry now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Elsberry vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Elsberry residents who were harmed by criminals. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Elsberry
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Elsberry fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you have any further questions about Sexual Assault Claims in Elsberry, how our Personal Injury Lawyers can help your claim, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Elsberry now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Elsberry – Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Elsberry, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.