Sexual Assault LawyerEureka, MO
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys take these cases extremely seriously, and we will always place your needs first. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We’re not just a law firm. We’re your partners in moving forward. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Eureka, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
Can you legally recover from the crime? What can you recover? How long can the case take? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you want to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Eureka now, please call us at or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
Remember, you have rights guaranteed to you by law, and you can recover and seek justice. Nothing is more important than your health and your recovery, it's important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law's Sexual Assault Lawyers in Eureka vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Eureka residents who were harmed by criminals. We can help you or your loved during this difficult time, and we never stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of recovery that you deserve.
Sexual Assault Attorney Eureka
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka are dedicated to fighting for and providing you with the maximum amount of recovery that you are entitled to, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Lawyers are dedicated to your case, and we can help you get all of the care that you need. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Eureka can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Eureka - Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don't hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.