Sexual Assault LawyerFranklin County, MO
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys know what it is like to stand side by side with survivors, and have years of experience getting justice for sexually abused or sexually assaulted victims. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the process, we will make sure that you are given the support and care that you need. You can recover from the crime, and we can help you. Call Burger Law NOW at or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Franklin County, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
We fight for you, and nothing else. We will provide you with the guidance and healing that you need while also fighting for your rights. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
Can you legally recover from the crime? What can you recover? How long can the case take? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Franklin County now, please call us at or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of sexual assault, you have rights that you can pursue, and you can hold the criminal responsible in civil court as well as criminal court for their actions. Nothing is more important than your health and your recovery, it's important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law's Sexual Assault Lawyers in Franklin County vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Franklin County residents who were harmed by criminals. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Franklin County
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your health and your recovery are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Franklin County vigorously pursue the right and recoveries of our clients, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. You are owed a recovery. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Franklin County can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Franklin County now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Franklin County - Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients' recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Franklin County, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don't hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.