Sexual Assault LawyerHallsville, MO
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We are here for you, and nothing else, regardless of the trials of the case. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We work to ensure that the legal process is not re-victimizing and that survivors are empowered throughout the process. You can recover from the crime, and we can help you. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Hallsville, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We understand that these cases are difficult, both legally and emotionally, but we are here to help you heal. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? Both Missouri and Illinois have statutes and laws that set the recovery and legal ramifications of sexual assault cases there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Hallsville now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Hallsville always place the needs of our Hallsville clients first, and we never stop fighting until you get everything you need. You are owed a full recovery, and we can help you get it.
Sexual Assault Attorney Hallsville
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. You deserve a recovery, and with our firm, you will get one. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Hallsville can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Hallsville – Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.