Sexual Assault LawyerHarrisburg, IL
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys take these cases extremely seriously, and we will always place your needs first. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We’re not just a law firm. We’re your partners in moving forward. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We empower all of our clients to seek the recovery and justice that they deserve. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Harrisburg, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We understand that these cases are difficult, both legally and emotionally, but we are here to help you heal. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you would prefer to speak with an experienced Sexual Assault Lawyer in Harrisburg now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Nothing is more important than your health and your recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Harrisburg vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Harrisburg residents who were harmed by criminals. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Harrisburg
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. You are owed a recovery. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Harrisburg can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Harrisburg – Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.