Sexual Assault LawyerKennet, MO
Burger Law fights for the full rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault, and we never stop fighting until all responsible parties have been held accountable. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. Our main goal is your recovery, and seeking justice for the crime committed against you. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We empower all of our clients to seek the recovery and justice that they deserve. If you or your child is assaulted at a hotel, a church, at school, or anywhere else, call us for advice. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Kennet, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. We understand that these cases are difficult, both legally and emotionally, but we are here to help you heal. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? Both Missouri and Illinois have statutes and laws that set the recovery and legal ramifications of sexual assault cases there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We know how to use these laws, and we know the right methods to use to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed. If you would prefer to speak with an experienced Sexual Assault Lawyer in Kennet now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Kennet know how to take on these cases, and we always fight for the full and complete recovery of our Kennet clients. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Kennet
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kennet are dedicated to fighting for and providing you with the maximum amount of recovery that you are entitled to, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kennet can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kennet now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Kennet – Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Kennet, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.