Sexual Assault LawyerMarshall, IL
Burger Law fights for the full rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault, and we never stop fighting until all responsible parties have been held accountable. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. We have extensive experience in working with survivors of sexual assault to help them navigate through the difficult, emotional experience. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. Our Team will fight for your rights, regardless of the costs. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Marshall, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. We will provide you with the guidance and healing that you need while also fighting for your rights. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? There are several statutes and laws that cover sexual assault both in Missouri and Illinois there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you want to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Marshall now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. You deserve to fully recover, and you are entitled to a full recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Marshall know how to take on these cases, and we always fight for the full and complete recovery of our Marshall clients. We can help you or your loved during this difficult time, and we never stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of recovery that you deserve.
Sexual Assault Attorney Marshall
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall will always pursue your full rights and recoveries, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Lawyers are dedicated to your case, and we can help you get all of the care that you need. You will get the recovery you deserve. If you have any further questions about Sexual Assault Claims in Marshall, how our Personal Injury Lawyers can help your claim, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Marshall – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marshall, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.