Sexual Assault LawyerMissouri
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We are here for you, and nothing else, regardless of the trials of the case. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We work to ensure that the legal process is not re-victimizing and that survivors are empowered throughout the process. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Missouri
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What Laws will we use to defend your rights? What can you recover? What are you entitled to? There are several statutes and laws that cover sexual assault both in Missouri and Illinois there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Missouri now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
Remember, you have rights guaranteed to you by law, and you can recover and seek justice. You deserve to recover fully, and you are entitled to a full recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Missouri are dedicated to assisting our clients with their cases, and we always work towards a full recovery. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Missouri
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Missouri will always pursue your full rights and recoveries, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Missouri can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Missouri now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Missouri – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Missouri have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.