Sexual Assault LawyerOld Mines, MO
Burger Law pursues sexual assault cases to the furthest extent of the law, and we’ll take on the attackers, the place of business that allowed the assault, and any other responsible parties to ensure our clients get the full recovery they deserve. Our Attorneys take these cases extremely seriously, and we will always place your needs first. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the process, we will make sure that you are given the support and care that you need. You can recover from the crime, and we can help you. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Old Mines, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We understand that these cases are difficult, both legally and emotionally, but we are here to help you heal. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? Missouri and Illinois have detailed laws regarding sexual assault there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Using these laws, we will fight hard for you. If you would prefer to speak with an experienced Sexual Assault Lawyer in Old Mines now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
If you or a loved one has been assaulted, you can use the laws to make sure that the criminal is held accountable, and that your recovery is also ensured. Nothing is more important than your health and your recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Old Mines vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Old Mines residents who were harmed by criminals. We can help you.
Sexual Assault Attorney Old Mines
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines are dedicated to fighting for and providing you with the maximum amount of recovery that you are entitled to, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Old Mines can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Old Mines – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Old Mines, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.