Sexual Assault LawyerOwensville, MO
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We empower all of our clients to seek the recovery and justice that they deserve. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Owensville, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
We fight for you, and nothing else. We’re here to help you heal, and we can help you through every step of your claim and we won’t stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of what you deserve. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Using these laws, we will fight hard for you. If you want to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Owensville now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
Remember, you have rights guaranteed to you by law, and you can recover and seek justice. To make sure that you receive the full amount of recovery that you are entitled to, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Owensville always place the needs of our Owensville clients first, and we never stop fighting until you get everything you need. You are owed a full recovery, and we can help you get it.
Sexual Assault Attorney Owensville
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. You deserve a recovery, and with our firm, you will get one. If you have any further questions about Sexual Assault Claims in Owensville, how our Personal Injury Lawyers can help your claim, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Owensville – Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.