Sexual Assault LawyerQuincy, MO
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. Our Firm has extensive experience in helping survivors of sexual assault, and we can assist you through your case. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We work to ensure that the legal process is not re-victimizing and that survivors are empowered throughout the process. If you have any questions or want to know more about what a lawyer can do for you, call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Quincy, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you have any questions and would rather prefer to talk to a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Quincy now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. You deserve to fully recover, and you are entitled to a full recovery, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Quincy vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Quincy residents who were harmed by criminals. You deserve a recovery, and we can help.
Sexual Assault Attorney Quincy
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your health and your recovery are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Quincy will always pursue your full rights and recoveries, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Quincy can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Quincy now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Quincy – Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Quincy, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.