Sexual Assault LawyerSikeston, IL
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys fight for our clients every step of the way, and never settle for anything less than a full recovery. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We’re not just a law firm. We’re your partners in moving forward. We have extensive experience in working with survivors of sexual assault to help them navigate through the difficult, emotional experience. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. You can recover from the crime, and we can help you. Call Burger Law NOW at or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Sikeston, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
We fight for you, and nothing else. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We will vigorously use these laws to defend your rights and fight for your full recovery. If you have any questions and would rather prefer to talk to a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Sikeston now, please call us at or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. To make sure that you receive the full amount of recovery that you are entitled to, it's important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law's Sexual Assault Lawyers in Sikeston know how to take on these cases, and we always fight for the full and complete recovery of our Sikeston clients. You are owed a full recovery, and we can help you get it.
Sexual Assault Attorney Sikeston
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
You are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sikeston will always pursue your full rights and recoveries, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. You deserve a recovery, and with our firm, you will get one. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sikeston can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sikeston now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Sikeston - Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sikeston, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don't hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.