Sexual Assault LawyerSt. Louis, MO
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. We have extensive experience in working with survivors of sexual assault to help them navigate through the difficult, emotional experience. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. If you or your child is assaulted at a hotel, a church, at school, or anywhere else, call us for advice. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers St. Louis, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We understand that these cases are difficult, both legally and emotionally, but we are here to help you heal. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
What are the laws regarding the case? Who can be sued? What can you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Using these laws, we will fight hard for you. If you have any questions and would rather prefer to talk to a Sexual Assault Lawyer in St. Louis now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of sexual assault, you have rights that you can pursue, and you can hold the criminal responsible in civil court as well as criminal court for their actions. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in St. Louis vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of St. Louis residents who were harmed by criminals. You are owed a full recovery, and we can help you get it.
Sexual Assault Attorney St. Louis
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis vigorously pursue the right and recoveries of our clients, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Lawyers are dedicated to your case, and we can help you get all of the care that you need. Your health, your rights, and your recovery will always be our only focus. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers St. Louis – Call Now
Our team is dedicated to and pursues the full recovery that our clients needs and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.