Sexual Assault LawyerUnion, MO
Burger Law fights for the full rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault, and we never stop fighting until all responsible parties have been held accountable. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We fight for you, and only you. We have extensive experience in working with survivors of sexual assault to help them navigate through the difficult, emotional experience. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the process, we will make sure that you are given the support and care that you need. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Union, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
You are our #1 priority. We will provide you with the guidance and healing that you need while also fighting for your rights. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. We know how to use these laws, and we know the right methods to use to ensure you get 100% of what you are owed. If you need to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Union now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of sexual assault, you have rights that you can pursue, and you can hold the criminal responsible in civil court as well as criminal court for their actions. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Union vigorously fight for the rights and recoveries of Union residents who were harmed by criminals. Our team is dedicated to helping you through this difficult case, and we will always place your needs first.
Sexual Assault Attorney Union
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your health and your recovery are our #1 priority. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Union are dedicated to fighting for and providing you with the maximum amount of recovery that you are entitled to, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Team knows how to ensure that you get a full recovery, and that your case gets the attention and care that it deserves. You are owed a recovery. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Union can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Union now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Union – Call Now
We fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum that they deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Union, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.