Sexual Assault LawyerWaterloo, IL
Burger Law vigorously fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed by sexual assault. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. We are here for you, and nothing else, regardless of the trials of the case. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. During the legal process, we will empower you and make sure that you are never re-victimized, and that those who harmed you are held fully responsible for their actions. We can help you. Call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Waterloo, IL
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. Our goal is to make sure that you heal from this crime, and that all of your needs are seen to fully. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
Can you legally recover from the crime? What can you recover? How long can the case take? Missouri and Illinois have detailed laws regarding sexual assault there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you have any questions and would rather prefer to talk to a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Waterloo now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Waterloo are dedicated to assisting our clients with their cases, and we always work towards a full recovery. You are owed a full recovery, and we can help you get it.
Sexual Assault Attorney Waterloo
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
We place you first at all times, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo fight for your rights regardless of how hard the case is, and we take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. We will guide you through every step of your claim, and make sure that all of your needs and rights are fully explored to the furthest extent of the law. You will get the recovery you deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your case, how a sexual assault claim in Waterloo can be started, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Waterloo – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo, IL have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.