Personal Injury Attorney in Springfield, IL. Personal injury caused by a traumatic accident take astronomical tolls on the livelihood of the victim and their families. These problems are often complicated by the addition of expensive medical bills, lost wages, and even loss of employment due to the disability to return to work. It is critical to seek expert legal advice in these situations to receive adequate compensation for all losses. The Springfield injury attorneys at Burger Law proudly offer proficient legal guidance that is backed by decades of experience. We concentrate on providing personalized attention to each of our client’s cases, as we know that each case is complex and requires different demands.
Talk With a Springfield Personal Injury Lawyer Today
The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law has successfully aided injured clients in every type of injury case. Whether you or a loved one has been damaged by a harmful product, car crash, slip and fall, or any other of personal injury, you can count on the professionals at Burger Law. We offer every client a risk-free case evaluation to discuss details and ensure that all rights and options are understood. We believe accident victims are entitled to legal information before requesting legal representation. To learn more about the Springfield personal injury attorneys at Burger Law or to schedule a consultation, call us today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Springfield, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading