Succeed in Your Worker’s Compensation Claim
The Burger Law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of injury victims. People who are injured on the job deserve special protection that they often don’t get without the help of a lawyer. As attorneys practicing in the area of workers’ compensation and personal injury, Burger Law strives to obtain full compensation for our clients. We work hard to ensure injured employees get the maximum recovery possible under the workers’ compensation system.
Gary Burger has been representing workers in job injury claims for over 25 years and has navigated almost any fact and law situation imaginable. He and his firm dedicate themselves to getting great results for those injured on the job and retaliated against for pursuing workers’ compensation remedies. After checking out the book, if you think you need help with your case, give us a call at 310-361-5411 or send us a message.
Skip to a section:
- Chapter 1: What is Workers’ Compensation?
- Chapter 2: Workers’ Compensation Definitions
- Chapter 3: What To Do if You Are Injured on the Job
- Chapter 4: Understanding Your Benefits
- Chapter 5: Managing Relationships
- Chapter 6: Biggest Mistakes to Avoid
- Chapter 7: Why Hire an Attorney
- Chapter 8: Types of Injuries
- Chapter 9: Work Comp Claim – How it Works
- Chapter 10: Hardship
- Chapter 11: Trying a Work Comp Claim
- Chapter 12: Settlement of a Work Comp Claim
- Chapter 13: Subrogation in a Work Comp Claim
- Chapter 14: Retaliatory Discharge
- Appendix I: Forms & II: Co-Employee Negligence