Truck Accident Lawyer Arnold, MO
An accident has happened, you’re hurt, and you need help deciding what to do next. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Arnold, even if that means fighting for the full amount of your medical bills as well as any other financial losses you’ve taken on because of the accident. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold will defend you and your recovery and will fight to get your life back to where it deserves to be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Arnold have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Arnold residents, and are ready to use Arnold and MO laws to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. Your life and your recovery are important, so don’t settle for anything less than 100% of what you deserve. Our Arnold Truck Wreck Lawyers fight for 100% of your recovery, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Arnold Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Arnold, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Arnold truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you aren’t seriously injured, take pictures of the accident. This includes your vehicle, and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Arnold.
Following these steps immediately after a truck accident will help you protect your claim. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Arnold with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Arnold deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you’ve decided to get the recovery you deserve and you’ve placed your case in the hands of our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Drivers are required by law to follow these regulations and adhere to the rules of the road. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold fight for your rights and have several different effective and proven strategies to ensure you get 100% of your required recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Arnold, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is why when a truck strikes a car, the accidents are so catastrohpic. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn’t visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve to have a full recovery provided for by the people responsible for the accident. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Arnold, MO will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Arnold can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Arnold, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading