Truck Accident Lawyer Arnold, MO, MO
Truck Accident Lawyer Arnold, MO. There is no question about it: truck accidents are dangerous. life as a truck accident victim can be unmanageably difficult. As a truck accident victim who has lost a loved one in a tragic truck accident death or has suffered debilitating injuries that have made it difficult to provide for your family as you normally do or perform the duties of your job, you deserve justice. To recover and move forward in life after being involved in a commercial truck accident, you need a skilled truck accident lawyer representing your interests through every step of your accident claim. With a proven history of winning millions of dollars for our clients, count on Burger Law to provide you with the Arnold, MO truck accident lawyer best suited to get you a complete financial recovery for your damages.
When you are the victim of a truck accident in Missouri or Illinois, you should understand how vital it is to take action. The first step towards success in your truck accident case begins with contacting and hiring a truck accident lawyer. Burger Law’s talented team of experienced Arnold, MO truck accident lawyers and legal support staff will relentlessly pursue your recovery and are committed to bringing you the outcome you deserve. Make progress toward winning your case by requesting a free case review at 314-648-8348.
Our roster of talented truck accident lawyers in the Arnold, MO area have the skills, knowledge, and track record which are the ingredients for the best quality representation your commercial truck accident case requires. We take the tricky cases that other law firms are intimidated by, and despite this, we hold an excellent record of securing maximum compensation for our clients while holding irresponsible truck drivers, trucking companies, manufacturers, and other parties liable for their negligent behavior. Your care, your physical and mental well-being, and your financial stability are our only concern. If we don’t recover compensation for you, you don’t pay.
Steps to Take After a Truck Accident – Arnold, MO Truck Accident Lawyer
In the minutes following a truck accident in Arnold, MO, there are certain steps you need to take to protect your personal safety and recovery. To provide yourself with the best outlook for both your physical recovery and your financial recovery, these are certain actions our Arnold, MO truck lawyers advise you take following a truck accident:
- Call 911. The first order of business is to tend to your physical health and safety. If possible, get to a safe space out of the way of traffic and get the medical care you need.
- If you can do so without compromising your safety, collect all possible documentation. Use your phone to take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, the condition of the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and conditions of the surrounding road(s).
- Get your own statement from the truck driver as well as any witnesses. Get their version of what happened, if they saw the light, etc. For anyone you speak to, get any pertinent information including their name, address, and phone number and, for the driver, their driver’s license number and license plate number.
- After the police reach the scene, give them your version of events and attempt to get the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- After you are able to leave the scene of your truck accident, quickly find a Arnold, MO truck accident lawyer who will represent you in your case.
Adhering to these simple steps in the time immediately following your accident will make for a more successful physical recovery on top of your financial recovery by making your case easier to prove. However, all hope is not lost if you did not have a chance to check all these items off of your list at the time of your truck crash. Burger Law’s truck accident team can help. You should always put your safety and the safety of your family first. Leave the heavy lifting to us. Burger Law is an excellent truck accident law firm in Arnold, MO that fights for the full rights and recoveries of truck accident victims, and our case record shows it. You can count on us to dedicate our full time and energy toward presenting your case and demanding fair compensation. As your law firm, Burger Law’s Arnold, MO truck accident team will not rest until we negotiate a result you are happy with and we not be bested by the insurance company’s tricks to avoid paying.
As a Arnold, MO truck accident victim, you deserve a committed Arnold, MO truck accident attorney and reputable law firm that is willing to provide fierce representation from the beginning of your case to the end. The success of your recovery from your truck accident injuries should not depend on you covering your medical expenses out of pocket. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Arnold, MO, all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. Best of all, there are no fees for you we win your Arnold, MO truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or call or contact now.
Truck Driver Regulations
One condition that distinguishes a truck accident case from a typical passenger vehicle car accident case is the number of special laws and regulations that dictate the operation of commercial vehicles. Big rig trucks, 18-wheelers, and other commercial vehicles are governed by certain rules on who may drive them, when and how they may be operated, how records should be kept, and when and what maintenance should be performed.
Federal and state regulations lay forth the requisits that those involved in a commercial truck must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can result in major accidents and serious injuries, and proving that a truck driver or their employer did not meet requirements will be important in proving your Arnold, MO truck accident case. The following are a few of the primary rules for owning and operating trucks and other commercial vehicles:
- Truck drivers must keep a detailed record of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop once they have exceeded that limit.
- Individuals and companies that own semi trucks, trailers, and other commercial vehicles are required to schedule and follow through with regular, adequate maintenance to ensure safety of everyone on the road.
- Commercial vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Learn more about the federal and state regulations that govern truck drivers and are meant to keep everyone safe here.
Truck drivers are expected to operate in accordance with all laws and requirements for commercial drivers while exercising an advanced measure of caution at all times. Though inclement weather and other external factors can contribute to accidents, a consistent 95% of auto accidents are attributed to driver error. It is more than likely that your truck accident was caused (at least in part) by the driver or trucking company’s negligence, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Burger Law’s excellent truck accident lawyers in Arnold, MO do not rest until we win the precise value of your damages. Our truck accident law firmwill demand that the negligent parties are held responsible and will get you the compensation you need to recover from the damages you have suffered.
Your Truck Accident Lawyer–Holding All Parties Accountable
Another way truck accidents can be complicated and, thus, another reason you need a truck accident lawyer to help you obtain a complete recovery in your truck accident case, is the number of actors that could hold responsibility. As the victim of a commercially operated truck accident, you are already up against a large corporation. There are a number of companies and individuals involved in the operation of a big rig or other commercial vehicle, and any number of them could have liability in your case.
With a skilled Arnold, MO truck accident lawyer from Burger Law, you could have a case against any combination of the following parties.
- The truck driver – The driver is typically the first and primary party responsible for a commercial truck accident. Some common driver conduct that contributes to truck accidents are speeding, reckless driving, drowsy driving, failing to use turn signals or other signaling practices, and driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The trucking company – Your experienced truck accident lawyer may explore your case against the trucking company that hired and manages the driver. Even if the action that led to the accident was something the driver did or didn’t do, the trucking agency could still be partly to blame. For example, failing to perform a background check or record regular drug tests or failing to properly train a driver could fall upon the trucking company. Another thing to look out for is when the company imposes unrealistic and unreasonable requirements about how much ground should be covered in what amount of time, despite regulations on consecutive hours a truck driver should operate.
- The owner of the truck – In arrangements where a company or individual other than the driver owns the truck, the owner may have liability as well. Their liability usually comes from their responsibility to have the machine regularly inspected and to provide replacement parts as needed. One example of this is replacing the tire tread when the old ones become bald. In your case against the owner of the truck, your lawyer will demand that they produce official records of all maintenance performed on the truck.
- The cargo company – Sometimes semi trucks tip, fall over, roll, and lose their cargo. If the workers or company responsible for loading and securing the cargo did not do so properly, your Arnold, MO truck accident lawyer may be able to pursue a case against them as well.
- Parts manufacturers – You may even have a case of product liability in your truck accident claim if a component on the truck or trailer broke or malfunctioned and contributed to the accident. Common semi truck-related product defects are brake line failure, tire blowouts, and steering system malfunctions.
Your Truck Accident Lawyer – Collecting Damages
Your Arnold, MO truck accident has had an undeniable impact on your life. On top of the psychological and emotional toll of living through a trauma, your accident can leave you with high medical bills, the inability to work, and many other financial burdens, leading to further financial stress. Under our country’s civil laws, you are able to file a personal injury claim to pursue compensation for your total damages suffered as a result of this accident; this includes both economic and non-economic damages. Our truck accident lawyers in Arnold, MO can help you recover these items:
- Medical bills and all costs related to medical treatment
- Wages you have lost from your inability to perform your regular work
- Lost future wages due to the effects of your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish, such as general stress and trauma from the event
- Permanent partial disability, total disability, loss of limb, or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- The cost to repair or replace your vehicle and any other damaged property
- The attorney’s fees and court costs associated with your case
With a Burger Law Arnold, MO truck accident lawyer on your side, you can be confident that your attorney will take the steps necessary to secure all damages, both economic and non-economic, in your case. With a history of winning truck accident cases in Arnold, MO, we understand how to calculate your total damages and we have the litigation talent it takes to prove and argue their value. With Burger Law as your truck accident law firm in Arnold, MO, you know we will fight until we get you the recovery you need and deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Arnold, MO, MO | Burger Law
You should be focused on only two things after you or your loved one are injured by a semi truck: receiving the medical care you need to recover physically and emotionally and hiring the truck accident lawyer you trust to help you achieve a complete financial recovery. Burger Law is a top personal injury law firm in Arnold, MO and our highly skilled attorneys and legal staff are equipped to help you win your case. When you choose a Burger Law attorney to be your truck accident lawyer in Arnold, MO, we will always communicate and keep you informed, dedicate ourselves to providing your case, and apply our advanced legal strategy and proven methods toward advancing your case.
You need to contact an experienced truck accident attorney as soon as possible after being in a truck accident in Arnold, MO. Discover what Burger Law can do to help you hold the liable parties accountable and recover the compensation you deserve by contacting us right away. Call 314-542-222 or click here today for a free consultation with a talented truck accident lawyer.
- We represented our client who was seriously injured when a tractor-trailer driver negligently merged into her lane and struck her vehicle on I-70. Our client’s car spun out of control following the collision and she had to be extracted...Continue Reading
- $212,000 Truck Crash Settlement Our office was able to get a great settlement for our client Matthew, an over-the-road truck driver. Two-Truck Crash Matt was driving out of state in Texas when this crash occurred. Another tractor-trailer did not...Continue Reading
- On April 24, 2017, our client David was traveling southbound in the right lane on U.S. 67 when another driver, Mr. Lint attempted to change lanes. Mr. Lint steered into the right lane and struck our client’s vehicle. David...Continue Reading
- We were recently able to secure a policy limits settlement for our client and friend Randy. Randy and I became friends many years ago when he painted my house. He is a nice and hard working man. He later...Continue Reading
- We fought on behalf of Amy Van Doren and her children when her husband was killed during a fatal vehicle collision on Highway 185 in Potosi. Amy’s husband, Paul Van Doren, was attempting to divert traffic away from an...Continue Reading
- Recently, Genavieve Fikes and I obtained a great $200,000 settlement for our client in a contested liability truck accident case. Despite strong evidence in our favor, the trucking company failed to make any settlement offer whatsoever until the day...Continue Reading
- Tonya was commuting to work on a Friday and a truck changed lanes, causing her vehicle to roll into the medium. The negligent driver fled the scene of the accident. When apprehended, the driver did admit fault in the...Continue Reading
- We recently settled two cases during very different stages in litigation which teach good lessons on how to keep a case moving forward while also still negotiating settlement. We settled Hannah’s case last week in a Mediation. Hannah was...Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this testimonial, Gary brings in Bradley Powell to talk about his case and how the Burger Law Firm helped...Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this video, Gary invites Greg to talk about his experience with Burger Law. Greg’s case was a workers’ compensation...Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts I was recently able to get a great resolution for our client, Bob Schneider. Bob was driving on Highway 367...Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this Testimonial, Gary brings in Dale Breeze, a client who was in an auto accident last year. In Dale’s...Continue Reading
- Our client Chris was injured on February 29, 2016. The car crash occurred when foam from a truck owned by Defendant Ragsdale Construction came out of his truck bed on Interstate 55. This caused another car to swerve and...Continue Reading
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car....Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car....Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the...Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a...Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was...Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger...Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative in finding insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment...Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and...Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver...Continue Reading