Truck Accident Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
You’re hurt and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn’t ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Bloomsdale, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Bloomsdale have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Bloomsdale residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your needs deserve to met be, regardless of the cost or the time involved and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime. Our Bloomsdale Truck Wreck Lawyers are prepared to fight for your rights, your health, and your recovery regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Your care and your concerns are our only concerns. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Bloomsdale Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Bloomsdale, you’re suffering from injuries and you need help. Here are the steps our Bloomsdale truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the other driver refuses to admit to the accident, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Bloomsdale.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Bloomsdale that is dedicated to providing Bloomsdale residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will fight for you, and your recovery.
Your Truck Accident Case in Bloomsdale should be pursued to the maximum extent of the law. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale you will be fully provided for, whether it’s legal guidance, medical bills, or financial recovery. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Truck Drivers must log their miles, drive only a certain amount of time, and must thoroughly maintain their vehicles. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
These types of regulations allow drivers to operate their vehicles safely and efficiently. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is why when a truck strikes a car, the accidents are so catastrohpic. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Bloomsdale, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Because of the accident, you now have mounting medical bills that you have to pay and that will be difficult because of the wages you lost while not being able to go to work. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading