Truck Accident Lawyer Cass County, MO
You’re injured, you’re in pain, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed for your injuries. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Cass County, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Cass County have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of Cass County residents, and are prepared and willing to fight for your rights and recovery, even if that means taking your claim before a judge and jury. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Cass County Truck Wreck Lawyers are dedicated to your needs and your recovery, regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Cass County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Cass County, you’re suffering from injuries and you need help. Here are the steps our Cass County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Cass County.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Cass County that has a track record of success and protecting the rights of truck accident victims. We will fight for you, and your recovery.
Your Truck Accident Case in Cass County deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve the rehabilitation you need for your injuries, and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime for any of it. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. We are fully dedicated to your case and your recovery because we don’t require any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Driving Regulations are designed to keep the road and drivers on the road safe. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County use proven and effective methods to fight for our client’s rights, and we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Cass County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn’t visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Cass County, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- Any loss of income due to a loss of work can be recovered.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- If you are permanently disabled, or partially disabled, you can recover from the loss of use of your limbs and the permanent loss of work.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Cass County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Cass County, MO
- We recently settled two cases during very different stages in litigation which teach good lessons on how to keep a case moving forward while also still negotiating settlement. We settled Hannah’s case last week in a Mediation. Hannah was in a car accident in 2011. We got the case in 2016 and (since the statute […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this testimonial, Gary brings in Bradley Powell to talk about his case and how the Burger Law Firm helped him. Brad was in a terrible head-on collision and suffered several different injuries. Gary and the […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this video, Gary invites Greg to talk about his experience with Burger Law. Greg’s case was a workers’ compensation case where he got hurt, and then his managers took action against him once he filed […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts I was recently able to get a great resolution for our client, Bob Schneider. Bob was driving on Highway 367 when he was rear ended by a driver who was going too fast attempting a lane […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this Testimonial, Gary brings in Dale Breeze, a client who was in an auto accident last year. In Dale’s case, he suffered both property damage and physical damage. Gary and the Team were able to […]Continue Reading
- Our client Chris was injured on February 29, 2016. The car crash occurred when foam from a truck owned by Defendant Ragsdale Construction came out of his truck bed on Interstate 55. This caused another car to swerve and strike a vehicle, pushing it into Chris’s vehicle. Chris then crashed into the median. We took […]Continue Reading
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative in finding insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway 270. […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading