Truck Accident Lawyer Columbia, MO, MO
You're hurt and you need help. You didn't ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn't ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Columbia, MO, and this includes any medical expenses you've taken on, any loss or work, and loss of use of your limbs, and other factors that have led to a decrease in the quality of your life. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Columbia, MO have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of Columbia, MO residents, and are prepared and willing to fight for your rights and recovery, even if that means taking your claim before a judge and jury. Your life and your recovery are important, so don't settle for anything less than 100% of what you deserve. Our Columbia, MO Truck Wreck Lawyers are prepared to get you everything you need and deserve to fully recover from your injuries.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO. You deserve your full recovery, and we won't charge you any fees unless we meet that goal. Protecting your livelihood and way of life are our only goal. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO, MO now.
What do I do after I've been involved in a Truck Accident? - Columbia, MO Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Columbia, MO, you may be concussed, confused, and injured, but don't worry. Here are the steps our Columbia, MO truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the truck driver isn't cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Columbia, MO.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Columbia, MO with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Columbia, MO deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you rely upon our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO you will be fully provided for, whether it's legal guidance, medical bills, or financial recovery. We are fully dedicated to your case and your recovery because we don't require any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Truck Drivers must log their miles, drive only a certain amount of time, and must thoroughly maintain their vehicles. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they've reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Driving Regulations are designed to keep the road and drivers on the road safe. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO use proven and effective methods to fight for our client's rights, and we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries - Truck Accident Lawyer Columbia, MO, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Columbia, MO, MO will hold the negligent driver responsible for the injuries they caused you and make sure that you get everything you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If you are permanently disabled, or partially disabled, you can recover from the loss of use of your limbs and the permanent loss of work.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. You didn't ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Columbia, MO. You shouldn't have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Columbia, MO will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Columbia, MO, MO