Truck Accident Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Creve Coeur, but you may need help on the steps to take, and what you are eligible to recover. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Creve Coeur are dedicated to providing Creve Coeur residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, even when that means taking major trucking corporations to court and holding them accountable. Your way of life and health are far too important to not receive every portion of the recovery you need and deserve. Our Creve Coeur Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur. You deserve your full recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees unless we meet that goal. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Creve Coeur Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Creve Coeur, you need to take several actions to ensure your recovery and health are protected. Here are the steps our Creve Coeur truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Creve Coeur.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Creve Coeur that fights for the full rights and recoveries of truck accident victims, and has a proven record of doing just that. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Creve Coeur requires an experienced and dedicated team. You deserve the rehabilitation you need for your injuries, and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime for any of it. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. With our team, you don’t owe any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Regulations such as these were enacted to reduce the number of accidents caused by truck drivers. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
You neither asked for nor wanted to be in a truck accident. You should not have to pay for injuries that you didn’t cause. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Creve Coeur, MO will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- If you are permanently disabled, or partially disabled, you can recover from the loss of use of your limbs and the permanent loss of work.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Creve Coeur. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Creve Coeur will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading