Truck Accident Lawyer Elsberry, MO
You’re hurt and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed for your injuries. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Elsberry, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry will defend you and your recovery and will fight to get your life back to where it deserves to be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Elsberry are dedicated to providing Elsberry residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and are ready to use Elsberry and MO laws to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. Your needs deserve to met be, regardless of the cost or the time involved and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime. Our Elsberry Truck Wreck Lawyers are prepared to get you everything you need and deserve to fully recover from your injuries.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. We will put you and your needs first, always. Your full recovery and compensation can be met, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Elsberry Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Elsberry, there are several steps you should always take to protect your health and your truck accident claim. Here are the steps our Elsberry truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Elsberry.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Elsberry with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Elsberry should be pursued to the maximum extent of the law. You didn’t ask for the accident or the injuries, so you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the rehabilitation that’s required to heal you. When you rely upon our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry you will be taken care of every step of the way. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Drivers are required by law to follow these regulations and adhere to the rules of the road. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry have effective and reliable strategies to hold businesses and drivers accountable so that you get the recovery you deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Elsberry, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is why when a truck strikes a car, the accidents are so catastrohpic. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Elsberry, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- If you missed work and lost wages, you can recover your lost wages.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. You never asked to be out of work, to be traumatically injured, or to have to deal with the intense pain you are now struggling to manage. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Elsberry will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Elsberry, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading