Truck Accident Lawyer Hallsville, MO
You’re hurt and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed for your injuries. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Hallsville, even if that means fighting for the full amount of your medical bills as well as any other financial losses you’ve taken on because of the accident. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Hallsville have set themselves apart in the defense of Hallsville residents and fight diligently for their rights, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your way of life and health are far too important to not receive every portion of the recovery you need and deserve. Our Hallsville Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Your care and your concerns are our only concerns. Your full recovery and compensation can be met, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Hallsville Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Hallsville, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Hallsville truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Hallsville.
Following these steps immediately after a truck accident will help you protect your claim. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Hallsville that fights for the full rights and recoveries of truck accident victims, and has a proven record of doing just that. We are prepared to fight for your rights, every step of the way.
Your Truck Accident Case in Hallsville should be pursued to the maximum extent of the law. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you’ve decided to get the recovery you deserve and you’ve placed your case in the hands of our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Driving Regulations are designed to keep the road and drivers on the road safe. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn’t take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville have effective and reliable strategies to hold businesses and drivers accountable so that you get the recovery you deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Hallsville, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is why when a truck strikes a car, the accidents are so catastrohpic. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Hallsville, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Hallsville can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- If you missed work and lost wages, you can recover your lost wages.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- If you are permanently disabled, or partially disabled, you can recover from the loss of use of your limbs and the permanent loss of work.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. You never asked to be out of work, to be traumatically injured, or to have to deal with the intense pain you are now struggling to manage. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hallsville will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Hallsville, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading