Truck Accident Lawyer Hardin, IL
You’re hurt, your life has changed, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed for your injuries. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Hardin, but getting everything you deserve can be difficult when you take on a case by yourself. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin will defend you and your recovery and will fight to get your life back to where it deserves to be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Hardin have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of Hardin residents, and are ready to use Hardin and IL laws to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Hardin Truck Wreck Lawyers are dedicated to your needs and your recovery, regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Protecting your livelihood and way of life are our only goal. If you’re ready for your health and your financial recovery to be protected, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin, IL now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Hardin Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Hardin, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Hardin truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the other driver refuses to admit to the accident, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Hardin.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Hardin that is dedicated to providing Hardin residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will fight for you, and your recovery.
Your Truck Accident Case in Hardin requires an experienced and dedicated team. You didn’t ask for the accident or the injuries, so you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the rehabilitation that’s required to heal you. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin you will be taken care of every step of the way. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn’t take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin fight for your rights and have several different effective and proven strategies to ensure you get 100% of your required recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Hardin, IL
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible different is what causes truck accidents to be so traumatic. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Hardin, IL will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under IL laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Hardin will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Hardin, IL
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading