Truck Accident Lawyer House Springs, MO
You’re injured, you’re in pain, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn’t ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in House Springs, but you may need help on the steps to take, and what you are eligible to recover. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in House Springs have set themselves apart in the defense of House Springs residents and fight diligently for their rights, and are prepared and willing to fight for your rights and recovery, even if that means taking your claim before a judge and jury. Your life and your recovery are important, so don’t settle for anything less than 100% of what you deserve. Our House Springs Truck Wreck Lawyers are dedicated to your needs and your recovery, regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. Your full recovery and compensation can be met, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – House Springs Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in House Springs, you need to take several actions to ensure your recovery and health are protected. Here are the steps our House Springs truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in House Springs.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in House Springs that is dedicated to providing House Springs residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in House Springs deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you rely upon our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
These types of regulations allow drivers to operate their vehicles safely and efficiently. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer House Springs, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn’t visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You aren’t responsible for the accident, and shouldn’t have to suffer because of it. You deserve to have a full recovery provided for by the people responsible for the accident. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in House Springs, MO will hold the negligent driver responsible for the injuries they caused you and make sure that you get everything you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in House Springs will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in House Springs, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading