Truck Accident Lawyer Lincoln County, MO
You’re injured, you’re in pain, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed for your injuries. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Lincoln County, but getting everything you deserve can be difficult when you take on a case by yourself. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Lincoln County are dedicated to providing Lincoln County residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and are prepared to fight your claim in court against the negligent parties. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Lincoln County Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Lincoln County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Lincoln County, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Lincoln County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Lincoln County.
Following these steps immediately after a truck accident will help you protect your claim. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Lincoln County with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. Our team can and will help you get the recovery you are owed.
Your Truck Accident Case in Lincoln County requires an experienced and dedicated team. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County you will be taken care of every step of the way. With our team, you don’t owe any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County fight for your rights and have several different effective and proven strategies to ensure you get 100% of your required recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Lincoln County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Lincoln County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Lincoln County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Lincoln County, MO
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading