Truck Accident Lawyer Linn, MO
An accident has happened, you’re hurt, and you need help deciding what to do next. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Linn, but getting everything you deserve can be difficult when you take on a case by yourself. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Linn are dedicated to providing Linn residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and are prepared and willing to fight for your rights and recovery, even if that means taking your claim before a judge and jury. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our Linn Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Your care and your concerns are our only concerns. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Linn Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Linn, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Linn truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you aren’t seriously injured, take pictures of the accident. This includes your vehicle, and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Linn.
If you are able to follow each of the instructions, you’ll have a stronger claim. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Linn that fights for the full rights and recoveries of truck accident victims, and has a proven record of doing just that. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Linn requires an experienced and dedicated team. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Regulations such as these were enacted to reduce the number of accidents caused by truck drivers. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Linn, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You aren’t responsible for the accident, and shouldn’t have to suffer because of it. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Linn, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Linn can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If you are permanently disabled, or partially disabled, you can recover from the loss of use of your limbs and the permanent loss of work.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. You never asked to be out of work, to be traumatically injured, or to have to deal with the intense pain you are now struggling to manage. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Linn will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Linn, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading