Truck Accident Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Maryland Heights, but getting everything you deserve can be difficult when you take on a case by yourself. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Maryland Heights have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Maryland Heights residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our Maryland Heights Truck Wreck Lawyers are prepared to get you everything you need and deserve to fully recover from your injuries.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights. Your care, your recovery, and your financial health are our only concern, and we don’t hold you accountable for any costs unless we win your claim. We will put you and your needs first, always. When you’re ready to get the compensation and recovery you deserve, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Maryland Heights Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Maryland Heights, you’re suffering from injuries and you need help. Here are the steps our Maryland Heights truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the other driver refuses to admit to the accident, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Maryland Heights.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Maryland Heights that has a track record of success and protecting the rights of truck accident victims. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Maryland Heights requires an experienced and dedicated team. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights you will be taken care of every step of the way. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
These types of regulations allow drivers to operate their vehicles safely and efficiently. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Maryland Heights, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
Your injuries and any costs you incurred because of the truck accident deserve to be fully compensated. You never asked to be out of work, to be traumatically injured, or to have to deal with the intense pain you are now struggling to manage. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading