Truck Accident Lawyer North St. Louis County, MO
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in North St. Louis County, but you may need help on the steps to take, and what you are eligible to recover. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in North St. Louis County have set themselves apart in the defense of North St. Louis County residents and fight diligently for their rights, even when that means taking major trucking corporations to court and holding them accountable. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our North St. Louis County Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County. Your full and complete recovery is our goal, and we don’t charge you any attorneys fees unless we meet that goal. Your care and your concerns are our only concerns. When you’re ready to get the compensation and recovery you deserve, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – North St. Louis County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in North St. Louis County, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our North St. Louis County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in North St. Louis County.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in North St. Louis County that is dedicated to providing North St. Louis County residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in North St. Louis County should be pursued to the maximum extent of the law. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County have effective and reliable strategies to hold businesses and drivers accountable so that you get the recovery you deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer North St. Louis County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in North St. Louis County, MO will hold the negligent driver responsible for the injuries they caused you and make sure that you get everything you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in North St. Louis County can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- Any loss of income due to a loss of work can be recovered.
- You can recover court fees, legal fees, and any costs related to the trial or the case.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in North St. Louis County, MO
- We recently settled two cases during very different stages in litigation which teach good lessons on how to keep a case moving forward while also still negotiating settlement. We settled Hannah’s case last week in a Mediation. Hannah was in a car accident in 2011. We got the case in 2016 and (since the statute […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this testimonial, Gary brings in Bradley Powell to talk about his case and how the Burger Law Firm helped him. Brad was in a terrible head-on collision and suffered several different injuries. Gary and the […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this video, Gary invites Greg to talk about his experience with Burger Law. Greg’s case was a workers’ compensation case where he got hurt, and then his managers took action against him once he filed […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts I was recently able to get a great resolution for our client, Bob Schneider. Bob was driving on Highway 367 when he was rear ended by a driver who was going too fast attempting a lane […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this Testimonial, Gary brings in Dale Breeze, a client who was in an auto accident last year. In Dale’s case, he suffered both property damage and physical damage. Gary and the Team were able to […]Continue Reading
- Our client Chris was injured on February 29, 2016. The car crash occurred when foam from a truck owned by Defendant Ragsdale Construction came out of his truck bed on Interstate 55. This caused another car to swerve and strike a vehicle, pushing it into Chris’s vehicle. Chris then crashed into the median. We took […]Continue Reading
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative in finding insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway 270. […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading