Truck Accident Lawyer Osage County, MO
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Osage County, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your way of life so that you can focus on you and your family.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Osage County are dedicated to providing Osage County residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our Osage County Truck Wreck Lawyers fight for 100% of your recovery, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Osage County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Osage County, there are several steps you should always take to protect your health and your truck accident claim. Here are the steps our Osage County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Osage County.
Following these steps immediately after a truck accident will help you protect your claim. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Osage County that has a track record of success and protecting the rights of truck accident victims. We are prepared to fight for your rights, every step of the way.
Your Truck Accident Case in Osage County requires an experienced and dedicated team. You didn’t ask for the accident or the injuries, so you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the rehabilitation that’s required to heal you. When you trust in our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County you will be fully provided for, whether it’s legal guidance, medical bills, or financial recovery. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Drivers are required by law to follow these regulations and adhere to the rules of the road. The truck driver who injured you acted negligently and recklessly, and we always find evidence to prove these claims. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Osage County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is why when a truck strikes a car, the accidents are so catastrohpic. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn’t visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
You should not be held liable for an accident you didn’t cause. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Osage County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Osage County can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Osage County. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Osage County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Osage County, MO
- We recently settled two cases during very different stages in litigation which teach good lessons on how to keep a case moving forward while also still negotiating settlement. We settled Hannah’s case last week in a Mediation. Hannah was in a car accident in 2011. We got the case in 2016 and (since the statute […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this testimonial, Gary brings in Bradley Powell to talk about his case and how the Burger Law Firm helped him. Brad was in a terrible head-on collision and suffered several different injuries. Gary and the […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this video, Gary invites Greg to talk about his experience with Burger Law. Greg’s case was a workers’ compensation case where he got hurt, and then his managers took action against him once he filed […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts I was recently able to get a great resolution for our client, Bob Schneider. Bob was driving on Highway 367 when he was rear ended by a driver who was going too fast attempting a lane […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this Testimonial, Gary brings in Dale Breeze, a client who was in an auto accident last year. In Dale’s case, he suffered both property damage and physical damage. Gary and the Team were able to […]Continue Reading
- Our client Chris was injured on February 29, 2016. The car crash occurred when foam from a truck owned by Defendant Ragsdale Construction came out of his truck bed on Interstate 55. This caused another car to swerve and strike a vehicle, pushing it into Chris’s vehicle. Chris then crashed into the median. We took […]Continue Reading
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative in finding insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway 270. […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading