Truck Accident Lawyer Park Hills, MO
An accident has happened, you’re hurt, and you need help deciding what to do next. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn’t ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Park Hills, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Park Hills are dedicated to providing Park Hills residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Park Hills Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills. Your full and complete recovery is our goal, and we don’t charge you any attorneys fees unless we meet that goal. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. Your full recovery and compensation can be met, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Park Hills Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Park Hills, you may be concussed, confused, and injured, but don’t worry. Here are the steps our Park Hills truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the other driver refuses to admit to the accident, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Park Hills.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Park Hills with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Park Hills requires an experienced and dedicated team. You deserve the rehabilitation you need for your injuries, and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime for any of it. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills you will be taken care of every step of the way. With our team, you don’t owe any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Regulations such as these were enacted to reduce the number of accidents caused by truck drivers. The truck driver who injured you acted negligently and recklessly, and we always find evidence to prove these claims. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Park Hills, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Park Hills, MO will hold the negligent driver responsible for the injuries they caused you and make sure that you get everything you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- If you missed work and lost wages, you can recover your lost wages.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Park Hills. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Park Hills will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Park Hills, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading